Monday, March 3, 2008

Swollen feet......

Well the "pregnancy woes" have hit and my feet and ankles aka "cankles" have begun to show. I decided to post a picture of what have so far been the worst. This is from Friday night after I had been home for a few hours keeping them iced and elevated. Very cute! I don't know what caused them as I was not on my feet very much that day and they just all of a sudden appeared.

On Saturday, I was able to indulge in a prenatal massage at the Floating Feather day spa courtesy of Colliers International. It was wonderful. As a treat to my friend Allison for throwing my shower and for her birthday, I decided to invite her to join me. We had a great time getting pampered and we went and did a little shopping afterward.

My Grandma and Grandpa Heldt arrive in Boise tomorrow to stay for a week while my aunt and uncle enjoy a vacation, so it will be nice to see them while they are here. I will post more soon....

No comments: