Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Shower 2-23-08.......

Delaney's baby shower was last Saturday and she got lots of great stuff!! Everyone was very generous and it was great to see lots of familiar faces...including that of my mom, Esther and my sister Mary who flew down to Boise from Seattle for the occasion. It was great to be surrounded by my family, Jeff's family, and our friends.....

On Sunday, Jeff and I went to Babies R Us and bought some of our "necessities" that we need when Delaney arrives. She is kicking and keeping me up at night and has the hiccups frequently during the days. While I am at work she loves to kick while I am trying to concentrate!

Her room is all set up with the exception of her chair we ordered, but that should be arriving soon....we hope!

Delaney will be having an eventful first few weeks.....Jeff has his PE exam on April 11th and our beloved Boise State Broncos will have their Spring Game later that evening...if the weather cooperates Delaney and I will make an appearance, but we will see. Last year it was almost too warm and the year before it rained!

No comments: