Monday, February 18, 2008

Updated pictures.....

So I finally remembered to update the pictures today! These were just taken last night so they are brand new! Too bad the front one wasn't a close-up. The scar from where my belly button was pierced has grown and stretched. So what your parents tell you about piercings is true. They may be cute when you are younger, but give it 5-10 years and you will regret it. Hopefully it will go back down sometime after Delaney is born, but we will see. With 6 +/- weeks left to go, my belly is starting to feel heavy and I have become quite grumpy in the mornings (according to Jeff). My insomnia disappeared for a short while but has now returned again.

We have Delaney's room almost finished, we are just waiting on a chair we ordered in early January to be delivered (sometime soon hopefully) and we have a few things to add to the wall. I will post pictures soon (maybe without the chair for now). We are still (slowly) marking things off of our to do list. My friend Allison is throwing a baby shower for us next weekend that I am excited about and on Friday we have plans to attend my company's annual ski day up at Bogus Basin. So with today off and a short day Friday and a shower on Saturday, this is going to be a short but eventful week. Oh, I also have my next doctor appointment this Thursday! Check back then for details....

No comments: