Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dr. Appointment 3-12-08......

I went to the doctor today. Nothing much happened. Delaney's heartbeat went down a little, which is normal for this time of pregnancy. She is really messing with my circulation and causing not only my feet to swell but a numbness in my hands and arms, especially my right hand and fingers which makes it a little hard to write and type but I am getting by. I am becoming more and more tired everyday, but heading to bed a little earlier has been a blessing. I don't know what I would do if I was still working late nights and on my feet all day working retail that is for sure.

On Wednesday, a friend of ours also took us out and about downtown Boise for a few pictures which was fun. We hadn't really had our picture taken together since our wedding and that was awhile ago now. She will also took some of Delaney once she arrives.

That's about it otherwise I am just stocking up on things we will need once she is here and "nesting" around the house. My next doctor appointment is: Friday, March 21st. By then I should have another belly picture up...hopefully.......

No comments: