Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March 5th Dr. Appt.....

My weekly doctor appointments began today. This means the home stretch has begun. I had a gain of almost 5 pounds (up 15.5 pounds total) so I had a nice gain over the last two weeks. I talked to the doctor about my circulation issues and when I am sitting/standing Delaney is cutting off my circulation and causing my legs to swell (how dare she!). He suggested keeping my feet up and laying down in the evenings, so we will give this a try...My belly was measuring slightly behind today at 35.5 weeks, which he said is normal for me because I am all baby belly. I had my group b strep test and I was on my way. I only had to wait ten minutes past my appointment time to see him today, I believe it is a record! Jeff was also able to join the appointment since it was downtown. Other than the swelling everything is great!

No comments: