Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Two Months!

Wow! I have obviously neglected the blog lately! Kellen Kellen had his Two Month Well Baby check-up yesterday. Stats: Two Months (10/09/2012) Weight: 12.6 lbs (49%) Height: 23 3/4 in (64%) Head: 15 1/2 (22%) Stats: Two Weeks (8/13/2012) Weight: 8.10 lbs (50%) Height: 21 1/4 in (75%) Head: 14 1/4 25% He received the following vaccinations: Hib Pediarix Pneumo Rotavirus He is now smiling, cooing, grasping objects with his hands, alert, and showing amazing head control. He has also scooting around in his crib (I am constantly changing the monitor view) and rolling over onto his sides. He also is a wonderful sleeper! He wakes once during the night around 2:30 to eat and immediately goes back to sleep. The last week he has even started to sleep a little longer, no complaints here! Delaney Delaney enjoyed her very first sleep over at Ava Logan's house last Friday. She had way too much. Shannon (Ava's mom) reported Delaney stayed up well past Ava (she is five) watching movies and eating popcorn until she finally fell asleep. She never asked for us once, but was excited to see us the next morning. She is really enjoying having her baby brother at daycare. I started back to work when Kellen was 8 weeks (well in my office anyway since I worked from home during my leave). She started her music classes with the Boise Philharmonic music program and her dance classes (tap and ballet) at Kennedy School of Dance. Her best friends of the moment are: Ava (her dad, Jason attended BSU with Jeff and is part of our tailgating group), Molly (from daycare), and Logan (lives next door). Us Like I said I am back at work full time in the office now. I am so glad to be back and judging from the welcome I received when I returned, everyone is elated to have me back in the office as well! This is our busiest time of year-budget and contract season! Once things have settled after the new year, I am working with my supervisor on some exciting new job opportunities that I will take on. Jeff is busy at work with multiple projects, including one of the properties that I assist in managing. We are getting one of the new Walmart neighborhood markets (just sells groceries, nothing else) and he is helping us upgrade the parking lot for the project.

No comments: