Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Almost 39 Week Update!

Jeff and attended a lovely wedding in Hidden Springs (creepy Stepford Town overlooking Boise) on Saturday evening, so Delaney spent the night at Dave and Nancy's. She came home Sunday afternoon and we kind of just hung around the house all day while I cleaned (love using nesting as an excuse to clean)... I started getting some pretty good contractions going and was really hoping that I was going to go into labor that night (even though Jeff said he would feel bad if Kellen had to share his birthday). We ended up in Labor and Delivery once the contractions hit the point my doctor suggested to come in, that was about 11 PM. Well Kellen had his own ideas and my contractions stopped, so we decided to go home instead of inducing. Left the hospital at about 1:30 A.M. Was 65% effaced and about 2 cm dialated. I stayed home from work yesterday to get some sleep and continue nesting (I did eight loads of laundry, grocery shopping, and other errands). I am back at work today with more contractions coming...so hopefully he decides to make his entrance very soon! My next doctor appointment is tomorrow, Wednesday, July 18th.

No comments: