Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Almost time.....

Well it is almost time for me to return to work. I go back on Monday, May 19th. I have started this week to get up at the time I need to get up at and get ready so I know what my mornings are going to look like. This morning I did a trial run to see what time I need to leave the house by and drive to Jeff's parents where Delaney will go before Grandma Nancy takes her to daycare in the mornings.

Jeff and I went and had drinks on Monday with Laila, Will H, Jason, Shannon, and their little girl Ava and Shannon's mom. It was nice to get out again and have an adult beverage or two!

Delaney had a fussy beginning at bedtime last night. Nothing wrong, just wanted to stay awake as if she was going to miss something. She finally went to bed about 11:30 after both mommy and daddy tried to rock her to sleep. She didn't wake up again until 5:30 when it was time for me to get up anyway.

She is really starting to grow. The size one diapers seem to fit her better now. She smiles and coos back at you when she sees you smile. Her favorite time is when daddy comes home and she "talks" to him about her day. She is still eating well and I am anxious to see how much she weighs at her two month appointment that is scheduled for Tuesday, May27th.

Other exciting news....our camera was shipped out yesterday from the repair center so we will once again be taking pictures! I have added a few more in the meantime.....

No comments: