Monday, November 12, 2007

20 weeks....

We have reached the halfway point. I began to feel a little movement yesterday in my belly finally! The little flutters have begun. I stayed awake almost all night feeling them and would wake Jeff every few minutes to check them out...unfortunately the baby would not cooperate. I am having an upside down pregnancy. I had to wear maternity pants at 6 weeks, now at 20 weeks, I am back into my regular clothes again. Huh? Very weird!

This Friday we find out if it is a little boy or girl, but everyone will have to wait. We are not going to tell until Christmas! By then we hopefully will have decided on a name, because as of right now, there are a few front runners, but nothing we can decide on. I will post a little recap of the appointment and maybe the ultrasound. An updated belly photo will also pop up in the next week or two, but there isn't much to see!

Next week........Hawaii aka Heaven!

No comments: