Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Second Dr. Appt.

We had our second doctor appointment today and everything went great. The heartbeat registered between 165-170 beats per minute. Which meant that it doubled since the last appointment which is great. The "blueberry" (it is the size of a blueberry this week) is developing it's organs, eyes, and arms and legs are beginning to form. How exciting! I will post two ultrasound pictures tomorrow. Jeff has begun taking pictures of my expanding waistline. I am already growing out of my clothes, I ordered some maternity pants that feel great, so I will in those soon. Which for my short waist and size is normal according to the doctor. I feel great, but tired at times. Thanks everyone for your support the last week! It is very much appreciated.

No comments: